Blog Designed by Pediredla Kishore Kumar Indian Entertainer: Miss You SMS / Text Messages

Slideshow

  • Cute Kajal Agarwal

    Telugu Movie WP
  • The hottest lips are seeing red

    Actress WP
  • 17 Cheating Pictures Collection

    Adults Only
  • 10 Unique Houses From Around the World

    Scenery Wallpapers
  • Small Birds have big Love

    Birds WallPapers
  • Cute Kiss

    Love Wallpapers
  • Black Taj Mahal

    Truth About Blak Taj Mahaal
  • India Festival Art painting

    Oil Pinting Wp
  • beautiful sceneries wallpapers

    Scenery WP
  • Cat And Bird Cute Friendship

    Birds WP
  • ed ed 6 Most Popular Ways Of Couple Hugging

    Adults WP
  • Indian Village Paintings

    Oil Pinting Wp
  • Awsome moments on well & girls

    Oil Painting Wp
  • hansika visits simbu birthday party

    Actress WP


Miss You SMS / Text Messages

Here I have compiled a collection of "I miss you sms / text messages" that includes Missing You Messages, Missing You SMS, Missing You Quotes, I Miss U Messages, I Miss U SMS, Miss U Quotes, I Miss You SMS, I Miss You Text Messages, Miss You Messages, I Miss You poems, I Miss You quotes, I Miss You poetry, and poem for someone you miss so much.

 

I had you once

Missing You. . .
Is Not The Hard Part !!!
But . . .
Knowing That
I Once Had You ...
Is What Breaks My
Heart . . . !!!

My heart was missing you

i went 2 c d cardiologist 2day.
ECG showed anomalies in my heart's mode of operation.
The doc said my heart was missing something 4 proper functioning.
I was rushed 2 d theater & surgery was about 2 commence
when i told the doc that surgery cud not solve d problem.
cause my heart was missing u!

The Pain

The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones.
The pain is really when u live without them
&
with their presence in your mind.

Missing you on rakhi


Never ever thought we will not be together this day.
I am really missing you very much.
The Rakhi you send is very good,
it's looking great on my wrist.
I just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year.
May God bless you with lot of happiness, love and success.
Take care.
Miss You..!
P.S:If u haven't send me rakhi yet,send it immediately:p

Miss you alot on eid


Lonesome without u,
Each n every moments.
When i am alone
I close my eyes n think of u
N thoughts of ur love warms
Me inside n makes me smile.
miss you a lot. eid mubarak.

How much I miss you


If u wanna know how much i miss u,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
And the other u miss is how much i miss.

Har aahat ehsas hamara Dilaegi


Har aahat ehsas hamara Dilaegi,
har hawa qissa hamara sunaegi,
Hum itni yaade bhar denge aap k Dil me,
na chahte hue bhi aap ko yaad hamari aaegi.
I miss u, do u?


0 comments to "Miss You SMS / Text Messages"

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Clock

Popular Posts

My site Traffic

Web hosting for webmasters