Blog Designed by Pediredla Kishore Kumar Indian Entertainer: Marriage SMS / Text Messages

Slideshow

  • Cute Kajal Agarwal

    Telugu Movie WP
  • The hottest lips are seeing red

    Actress WP
  • 17 Cheating Pictures Collection

    Adults Only
  • 10 Unique Houses From Around the World

    Scenery Wallpapers
  • Small Birds have big Love

    Birds WallPapers
  • Cute Kiss

    Love Wallpapers
  • Black Taj Mahal

    Truth About Blak Taj Mahaal
  • India Festival Art painting

    Oil Pinting Wp
  • beautiful sceneries wallpapers

    Scenery WP
  • Cat And Bird Cute Friendship

    Birds WP
  • ed ed 6 Most Popular Ways Of Couple Hugging

    Adults WP
  • Indian Village Paintings

    Oil Pinting Wp
  • Awsome moments on well & girls

    Oil Painting Wp
  • hansika visits simbu birthday party

    Actress WP


Marriage SMS / Text Messages

This category is dedicated for marriage jokes / quotes / poems / sms / text messages.

Position of husband is like a split A.C.


Position of husband is like a split A.C.
No matter how loud he is outside,
but inside the house,
he is designed to remain
silent, cool & controlled by remote.

What was the first thing


Lawyer: “What was the first thing your husband
said to you when he woke that morning?‚
Witness: “He said, Where am I, Cathy?‚
Lawyer: “And why did that upset you?‚
Witness: “My name is Susan.‚

Before and after marriage


Before Marriage:-
He: yes! atlast it was so hard 2 wait
she:do you want me 2 leave?
He: No! don't even think about it
She: do you love me ?
He:ofcourse! over n over!
She:have u ever cheated on me?
He:No!y r u even asking?
She:will u go on wid me on picnic?
He:every chance I get!
She:will u hit me ?
He:R u crazy?I'm not that kind of person!
She:can I trust u?
He:yes..
She: Darling!
After marriage...
Now simply read from bottom to top

2 Wise advices for married peoples

Two Wise Advises for Married Peoples
Never laugh at your wife's choices...
(You are on of them...)
Never be Prouf of Your Choices...
(Your Wife is one of them...)

Secret of successful marriage


A successful marriage is based
On give & take:
Where husband gives money,
Gifts, dresses n wife takes it
&
Where wife gives advices, lectures,
Tensions & husband takes it..!!

Marriage is made of trust & understanding

What a married man says after years of marriage:- My marriage is made of Trust & Understanding, she doesn't Trust me & I dont Understand her.

Why do we all marry?


Why do we all marry?
Because romance is not
the only element of life.
We should also know horror,
terror, suspense, irony,
stupidity & tragedy of LIFE.


0 comments to "Marriage SMS / Text Messages"

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Clock

Popular Posts

My site Traffic

Web hosting for webmasters