Blog Designed by Pediredla Kishore Kumar Indian Entertainer: Love Quotes | Quotes about Love | Love Poems

Slideshow

  • Cute Kajal Agarwal

    Telugu Movie WP
  • The hottest lips are seeing red

    Actress WP
  • 17 Cheating Pictures Collection

    Adults Only
  • 10 Unique Houses From Around the World

    Scenery Wallpapers
  • Small Birds have big Love

    Birds WallPapers
  • Cute Kiss

    Love Wallpapers
  • Black Taj Mahal

    Truth About Blak Taj Mahaal
  • India Festival Art painting

    Oil Pinting Wp
  • beautiful sceneries wallpapers

    Scenery WP
  • Cat And Bird Cute Friendship

    Birds WP
  • ed ed 6 Most Popular Ways Of Couple Hugging

    Adults WP
  • Indian Village Paintings

    Oil Pinting Wp
  • Awsome moments on well & girls

    Oil Painting Wp
  • hansika visits simbu birthday party

    Actress WP


Love Quotes | Quotes about Love | Love Poems

Love Quotes: 

1. "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."

2. "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."

3. "If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever." 


4. "When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman."

5. "Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and grief." 

6. "In his younger days a man dreams of possessing the heart of the woman whom he loves; later, the feeling that he possesses the heart of a woman may be enough to make him fall in love with her." 

7. "Love is not to be purchased, and affection has no price." 

8. "If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go." 

9. "It is at the edge of a petal that love waits." 

10. "Stimulate the heart to love, and all other virtues will rise of their own accord."  


0 comments to "Love Quotes | Quotes about Love | Love Poems"

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Clock

Popular Posts

My site Traffic

Web hosting for webmasters