Blog Designed by Pediredla Kishore Kumar Indian Entertainer: Some cute, Love & little quotes

Slideshow

  • Cute Kajal Agarwal

    Telugu Movie WP
  • The hottest lips are seeing red

    Actress WP
  • 17 Cheating Pictures Collection

    Adults Only
  • 10 Unique Houses From Around the World

    Scenery Wallpapers
  • Small Birds have big Love

    Birds WallPapers
  • Cute Kiss

    Love Wallpapers
  • Black Taj Mahal

    Truth About Blak Taj Mahaal
  • India Festival Art painting

    Oil Pinting Wp
  • beautiful sceneries wallpapers

    Scenery WP
  • Cat And Bird Cute Friendship

    Birds WP
  • ed ed 6 Most Popular Ways Of Couple Hugging

    Adults WP
  • Indian Village Paintings

    Oil Pinting Wp
  • Awsome moments on well & girls

    Oil Painting Wp
  • hansika visits simbu birthday party

    Actress WP


Some cute, Love & little quotes


Here are some cute, Love little quotes I found
~*~ Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again... skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.

~*~ I don't think I'm that good at telling time. He said he'd love me forever, and I thought forever was a lot longer.

~*~ don't say you love me, unless you mean it. cuz I might do something crazy like believe it.

~*~ Love me now, Love me never. But if you love me, Love me forever.

~*~ Love you once, Love you still. Always have, and always will.

~*~ He looked deeply into my eyes, he lied and said "I'll never make you cry" and when I thought it was too good to be true, he blew me off and found someone knew.

~*~ Once upon a time, something happened to m, it was the sweetest thing, that ever could be, it was a fantasy, a dream come true, it was the day I met you.

~*~ Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you!.

~*~Roses are red, violets are blue. I'll never love anyone like i loved you.

~*~ I ran up the door, closed the stairs. said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed and hopped into the light... All because you kissed me goodnight.

*~* Don't call me a GODDESS, Don't call me a QUEEN, Just call me the cutest PRINCESS you've ever seen!

*~* Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! Hate me because....well....Okay!...Hate me because I'm beautiful!

I smile b-cuz I have no idea what is going on

*~* The first time I saw you, I knew it was true~That I'd love you forever and that's what I'll do~You don't know what you do to me~You don't have a clue~You don't know what it's like to be me lookin @ you!!

*~* guys are like a peice of gum, when they loose there flavor, you pop in a new one

*~* If U Want Me To Fall 4 U... U Gotta Give Me Sumthin Worth Trippin Ova

****I'm not werid! I'm gifted****

*~* You might regret what you do- but you'll you regret what you don't do SO much more

*~* If you love someone that means you have a good heart. If someone loves you thats flattering. If your love someone and they love you back thats special!

**I ran into my ex the other day.... put in reverse, AND HIT HIM AGAIN!!!**

*~* Roes are red violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you

*I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care,I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you*

*~* When you were born, you were cryin and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

*~*I had a dream that i still loved u *~* I THINK I WOKE UP SCREAMING!!!!!!

*~* a broken heart continues to beat....

~*~Luv Means Never Having 2 Say
Ur Sorry~*~

*~* If you get a chance to see him, Your heart begins to dance. Your *~* life revolves around him, There's nothing like romance

*~* let them notice you, not you notice them

*~* I'll Try Anything Once, Twice If I Like It!

*~* IF YOU HATE ME, I LOVE YOU TOO IT AIN'T MY FAULT IM CUTER THAN YOU

*~* CLICK YOUR HEELS AND SAY "I NEED A LIFE, I NEED A LIFE"

*~* Money and looks aren't everything.... but its all i got!

*~* To catch me, you gotta be fast; to find me, you gotta be smart; but to BE ME!! DAMN! You must be kidding!!

*~* i am independant and abusive...stay out of my way...

*~* when u was hurt .....i was there for u.....now i'm hurting where r u? u say u will always be here but soon u leafed and all i have r memoires of u and how bad u broke my heart..

*~* The only difference between meh and yew Is that I make being a Princess Look Good!

*never say forver coz forver isnt real*
*forevers wut u think and forevers what u feel*
*so if u say forever please promise that ull try*
*but never say forever coz forever makes me cry*

*~* anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart

(Name) is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

*~* Too Many Star In The Skies * Too Many Tears that have Left My Eyes * Too many Boys out in the Blue * But they are Nothing compared to You

*~* If it were supposed to feel good they wouldn't call it a crush.

*~* sarcasm keeps you from telling people what you really think of them

this day was a total waste of make-up

*~* Dont worry about knowing people, make yourself worth knowing

*~* ONLY 10% of MEN go to HEAVEN, cuz if they ALL* *went it WOULD be HELL!*

*~* True friends are loving, true friends care, and at the end the true friends are always there.

*~* If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day...I'd be holding the galaxy in my hands~*

*~* you think ur so cool-- u think ur all that-- well ppsshh--- whuts up with that?

*~* For love I'd do anything, for you, I'd do more..........

*~* I DON'T THINK I AM HOT ...BUT IT'S WUT
UR MAN KEEPS ON TELLING ME!

~*~ I'm the sweetest thang that you'll ever know. ... So baby never let me go~*~

*~* The cutest kittens have the sharpest claws.

*~* Girls are so complex, they confuse themselves

*I didn't ask to be a princess, but hey if the crown fits!!!*

*~* Tell me that you love me
Tell me that you care
Even if you're lying,
That’s what I need to hear

*~* I'm On A Mission To Get Over You....In Other Words *Mission Impossible*!!

*~* If you really cared, you would leave me alone!

*~* I have a confession, I must confess, I was told I was the absolute best

*~* Basically don't stress ME..U can't Impress ME..I ain't a tease..I'm just a reminder of what u can't please!

*~* Meeting you was fate,Be coming ur friend was a choice, but falling in love with u was beyond my control

*~* Its not as if Im hard to please, Ur the only one good enuff for me,Those others just won't do, i don't like anyone but U!!

*~* I dream of being the best
You dream of being better than me
I say to you.....DREAM ON!

*~* Don't think of me as the best looking person in the world think of everyon in the world uglyer than me

*~* I will try to be nice,I will try to be naughty ,I will try to be anything if you just call me!

*~* If you be sugar, I'll be spice
If you be fire, I'll be ice
If your cold, I'll make you hot
As long as you give me all you've got

*~* Why is it... That I must climb 100 mountains to get you...
When all you have to do is smile..To get me?

*~* If women were made to chase men,
dont you think god would have made them worth chasing?!?

* Ive said wut i needed to say *
* Ive done wut i needed to do *
* Now whadever happens to us.. *
* I guess ill leave it up to yew *

*~* Guys don't say EX, they say NEXT

*~* You hurt me so bad, You even made me cry,
All I ever wanted was for you to love me,
For you to give me a try

*~* You made me think you loved me
You made me think it was true
But now that we're together
I'm already done with you

*~* I'm NOT supposed to love you I'm not supposed to care...
I'm NOT suppose to live my life wishing you were there...
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...
I'm SORRY I can't help myseld I feel in love with YOU!!

*~* (sri)__(Nikhila)
2 different girls with 2 different faces
2 people in my heart with 2 different places

«ü had betta take some sLEepinG pills baby....cüz the only place üll get me is in ür dreamz!¡!»

*~* i never really noticed, i never really cared, how much i luv u, but now it's different, and i just want to say...I LOVE YOU! ~to (name)

..i kno u think im cute..
..i kno u think im fine..
..but like the rest of the guyz..
..take a numba and wait in line..

I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong,
talk like everything's perfect,
act like it's just a dream,
and pretend he's not hurting me.

*~* I'm 32% hottie, 15% naughty, 28% fine, 23% that I bet ya wanna be mine, and 2% innocent. It all equals out to 100% of what your man wants!

*The sky has lost it's color*
*The sun has turned grey *
*At least that's how it feels to me*
*Whenever your away*

*~* its not easy being me..but it sure is funny watching people try

*~* U thought U broke my heart, U thought U made my cry, I guess U know by now....NOT EVERY PLAYER IS A GUY!

*~* I don't want you to love me
i don't want you to care
i don't want you wishing that i was there
SO
If you really love and you do truly care
than stop spending nights wishing i was there

*~* Just because two lips have met, it doesn't mean two hearts have joined

*~* Dont be mean unless you gotta!
If you gotta then be as mean as you can!

*~* I will Forever LOvE You
I will FoReVer CaRe
I will FoReVeR lIvE MY life Wishing YoU Were There
and as for long as I live I will neva WaLk AwAY
aS long as YoU Promise me one thing. .
If YoU Come to Me.. YoU wiLl stAy

*~* if bein hott were a sport i'd be playin varsity

*~* First God created man...THEN HE HAD A BETTER IDEA!!

*~* I Know That I Outta Find Someone New, But All I Find Is Myself, Always Thinking Of You!!!

<3.Baby i know i've made mistakes but i wanna make it right so please just say you'll forgive me and be with me tonight<3

*~* Boys r like cleanx......... soft strong and disposable

*~* DoNt UpSeT mE iM rUnNiNg OuT oF pLaCeS tO hIdE dA bOdIeS

*~* sweet as candy
hotter then fire
im describing the boy
that i admire (desire)

*~* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!

*~* I DONT NEED TO POINT OUT MY BEST QUALITIES...THEY STICK OUT ON THEIR OWN!

*I luv him,o yes I do, hes for me not for u, and if by chance u take my place, I'll take my fist and smash your face!!!

~*If u mess with the best, you'll go down with the rest.*~

*~* GO Ahead cry a river and i will build u a bridge to get ova it

*~*I'm Just Like Heaven...Every1 Wants 2 Get 2 Me*~

*love just wasnt real for me, there was nothing i could do, but thats all changed you see, cuz i've fallen in love with you*

*~* you think that you're the sweetest...you think that you're the best...but once i get finished with you...you'll be hustled like the rest

*~* "Do not go where the path may lead; go intead where there is no path--and leave a trail"

no matter where you go, there you are!

You told me not to talk to you
So I told myself not to cry
But not talking to you for dayz
Just makes me wanna die!

Cry your heart out, let it all go. Cuz remember, after every tear, comes a rainbow!

Can i get directions to you heart, I'm kinda lost in
ur eyes

» "Your hugs and kisses are like the stars."
They light up my life when things get dark."

» "The shortest word for me is [ I ]
The sweetest word for me is [ Love ]
And the only one for me is [ You ]"

» "Everyone hears what you say.
Friends listen to what you say.
Best friends listen to what you don't say."

» "If words made you smile, Ill talk forever."

» "A day without you in it is always incomplete."

Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and will be used by us.

Your the one I love,
your the one I miss,
your the one I desire,
and your the one I'll kiss!

Did it hurt? (What?) When you fell from heaven ... Did it hurt?

Excuse me I lost my teddy bear will you sleep with me tonight.

Are you religious? (They answer yes or no) Because I could be the answer to your prayers.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd but U and I together

Can I have directions? (To where?) To your heart!

~*If U LoVe Me Like U Say U Do...
*Prove 2 Me That Ur LOvE Is True...
*Say U LoVe Me N Hold My Hand...
*Tell Me That U'll always B My Man

~let me be ur umbrella, I'll shelter u from the rain. Let me be
ur teddy bear, I'll hug u when you are in pain. Let me be ur hanky, I'll dry ur tears away. Let me be ur friend and I'll never go away

*~* Friends stand beside eachother through thick and thin, every time you need me i will alwyas be there for you. You make me happy, you make me laugh, you are the best friend anyone could ever have.

*~* Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you..I wish that someday I'd dream bout my pillow and I'd be hugging you

*~* Roses are red, Violets are blue, I'll never love any one like I loved you~



0 comments to "Some cute, Love & little quotes"

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Clock

Popular Posts

My site Traffic

Web hosting for webmasters